CUTTING, ROLLING AND BENDING
In our company, we have a metal forming department, where the following processes take place: as cutting, rolling and bending, therefore, we are self-sufficient when it comes to preparing items for the next manufacturing stages. At this manufacturing stage, we pay a special attention to use materials in the most effective way and to reduce the amount of the produced waste to the minimum.
SELECTION OF THE CUTTING METHOD DEPENDING ON THE NEEDS
Steel cutting is the process that is commonly used in the steel structures production. It requires a significant workload and involvement of highly qualified personnel. Selection of steel cutting method depends on material thickness, machine performance, temperature sensitivity of metal and planned production costs.
IN-BUL specialises in the following cutting method:
- water jet cutting – for the maximum dimensions of 3 000 x 4 000 mm;
- flame cutting - for the maximum dimensions of 3 000 x 12 000 mm;
- laser cutting in cooperation - for the maximum dimensions of 2 000 x 8 000 mm
The following machines are used for cutting at IN-BUL:
- Kimla WaterJet
PRECISELY DESIGNED STEEL STRUCTURES WITH UNUSUAL BENDINGS AND SHAPES
- press brake bending – up to the width of 3000 mm
- step bending – up to the width of 3000mm
- bending in cooperation with the length of 12600 mm with the press of 2000 tonnes;
- induction bending in cooperation
A CHANGE IN SHAPE OR IN MATERIAL STRUCTURE
Rolling is another method for metal forming based on a change in shape or in material structure. At IN-BUL, we use for this purpose special machines called rolls and the change in shape itself takes place during placing the material between turning rolls, wheels or rollers and flat tools. Rolling can be carried out cold whereby a high performance material can be achieved without any damages on its surface. On the other hand, the advantage of hot rolling is more dense material structure and its higher quality.
- Metal sheet rolling – for the maximum dimensions of 65 mm in length and 3000 mm in width.
- FACCIN 3162 CNC grubość: 65mm, szerokość: 3000 mm.