IN-BUL owns 4 production facilities equipped 4 lifting cranes (with maximum lifting capacity of up to 70 tonnes). The gateways measure 7m/8m and 5m/5m height/width.
CNC oxy/fuel cutting machines – 12000mm x 3000mm
thickness – 300mm
- metal sheet rolling machine NC - tmax = 35 mm, wmax = 2500 mm - tmax = 40 mm, wmax = 1500 mm
- metal sheet rolling machine tmax = 30 mm wmax = 3000mm
- press brake - Qmax = 320 t, lmax= 3000 mm - Qmax = 400 t, lmax= 4000 mm
- hydraulic press - Qmax = 280 t
- SAW –sub-arc welding – pillar jib ESAB –operating range 7m height, 10m length;
- SAW –sub-arc welding – pillar jib ESAB –operating range 5m height, 5m length;
- SAW –welding tractor OZAS;
- GTAW (TIG) –CNC welding ESAB automatic machine for welding tubes in tube sheet;
- GTAW (TIG);
- GMAW (MIG/MAG) ESAB ORIGO machine;
- Welding manipulators with max. lifting capacity of 7 tonnes;
- Welding positioners with a lifting capacity of up to 60 tonnes.
MAIN EQUIPMENT FOR MACHINING:
- Machining centre TOS VARNSDORF CNC HEIDENHAIN - (x,y,z) 3500 x 2500 x 1200 mm;
- Machining centre TOS VARNSDORF CNC HEIDENHAIN - (x,y,z) 3500 x 2000 x 1200 mm;
- Machining centre TOS VARNSDORF CNC SINUMERIK - (x,y,z) 3500 x 2000 x 1200 mm;
- Machining centre DEFUM WHB 150 - (x,y,z) 5500 x 3200 x 1500 mm;
- Machining centre DEFUM ADS 115 - (x,y,z) 7000 x 2000 x 1000 mm;
- Vertical turning lathe omax-3500mm, machining height 2000mm, load up to 25 t;
- Turning lathe CNC SINUMERIK omax-650mm, machining length 1500mm
- Turning lathes omax=1500mm;
- Gear Slotting Machines
IN-BUL has a line for Surface treatment against corrosion consiting of:
- Blasting chamber dimensions AxBxH 21x5x5 m with steel shot separators for 2 working stands;
- 2 painting chambers dimensions AxBxH 21x5x5 m with controlled air temperature and humidity
- Painting is done according to standard NORSK M 501 requirements.
- Dimensional control according to PN-EN 22768, PN-EN ISO 13920, DIN 7160, DIN 7161
- Painting layer thickness measurement
Non-destructive testing (NDT):
- Visual Testing, Ultrasonic Testing
- Magnetic Particle Testing
- and Penetrant Testing
NDT Personnel is certified to PN-EN473 by TÜV.
Destructive Testing (DT), THE SCOPE OF THE PERFORMED TESTS
- tensile tests
- bending tests
- impact tests
- hardness tests
Laser unit for flanges flatness measurement, straightness, perpendicularity, parallelism at a distance of 40m with an accuracy of 0.01mm/m.
All the dimensional control, measurements and other tests are performed by qualified IN-BUL laboratory personnel approved by TÜV Rheinland Group. IN-BUL laboratory is certified to ISO 17025 by TÜV Rheinland Group.