Non-destructive Tesing (NDT) Laboratory
Our Laboratory offers high quality services where customer satisfaction is our primary objective
In order to provide reliability, credibility and objectivity of testing, our management system has been certified to ISO 17025 confirmed with Accreditation Certificate of Testing Laboratory no Ab 1505 issued by Polish Centre for Accreditation as well as the certificates issued by TUV Rheinland Polska sp. z o.o. such as UDT.
Our management system was certified to the above mentioned standard in November 2011. Our tests are always performed according to the agreed methods and customer requirements while meeting the applicable standards, statutory requirements and regulations.
Scope of testing:
Destructive Testing (DT):
- Tensile testing:
- yield point,
- tensile strength,
- elongation at break (%),
- Z necking (%)
- Impact test at the temperatures from -50 °C
- Brinnells, Vicker's and Rockwell's hardness testing
- Hardness testing by applying portable hardness testers
- Bending and breaking strength test
- Macroscopic examination of welded joint.
Non-destructive Testing (NDT):
- Visual testing (VT)
- Magnetic particle testing (MT)
- Penetrant testing (PT)
- Ultrasonic testing (UT)
Our personnel have long experience along with II and III qualification level according to ISO 9712 confirmed with TUV Rheinland certificates.
THE SCOPE OF THE PERFORMED TESTS
- tensile tests
- bending tests
- impact tests
- hardness tests
NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING (NDT)
- visual examination - endoscopic video examination probe Ø 6mm, l= 5 m
- magnetic particle testing
- ultrasonic testing
- penetrant testing